Sunday, July 29, 2012

Brianna - "Sweet" Sixteen

I met up with Brianna & her boyfriend Korey & her mom tonight for a mini session in honor of her Sweet 16 birthday!   She will be 16 years old at the end of the month.  She & Corey made for an absolute fun evening full of laughs!!  :)  I had fun tonight and I hope you enjoy the results!!

Now on to your sneak peek....

Enjoy!

L ~

All smiles!

Young Love!

Absolute beauty!
 More to come.  Check out my facebook page to see more from this session! HERE

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that seems great. Our own daughter has grown up and she would be celebrating her sweet 16th birthday soon. It would be quite a fun fashion show themed bash. When she was 10 years old since then she wants this theme for her 16th birthday. I have booked one of the suitable LA venues for that.

    ReplyDelete