Saturday, October 26, 2013

Craft Family - Vintage Truck & Fall

One of my favorite sessions to date!  I met Chad & Kristy when they brought their little guy in for his newborn session.  They are such a great family!  Up for anything.  I was excited to be able to meet up with them again this time to do a fall family session.  Then she told me we were going to be able to use an old Ford truck in that session and I was even more excited!  And what a fun day it was!

 Kristy & Chad - Thanks for sharing Ashdyn's milestones with me along with your family!  I had a great time!  Can't wait to see you all in the future!!

I hope you enjoy your gallery....there are A LOT of canvas worthy shots!!  <3 br="">
On that note, I'll leave you with these two images....ENJOY!

L ~ 


He was loving sitting in this basket!

I love the natural emotion as they play with Ashdyn!

Daddy's boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment